Shop is closed and all current orders are on HOLD at the moment due to the COVID-19 Pandemic. I am based in Laguna, Philippines where the government has established Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine until May 31, 2020.
Track an Order
Frequently Asked Questions
- Order placed – order placed, no other action taken
- Pending Payment – order placed, awaiting payment
- Payment Received – Order added in queue
- On Hold – See “What to do if my item is on hold?” below
- Processing – Items are in production
- Packing Orders – Orders are being sorted and packed
- Completed – Order processed, tracking has been sent and is en route to your shipping address. Once it has reached this phase, the items are no longer under my jurisdiction/responsibility. Contact your local postal service if you have any issues.
Once you receive your tracking number, you may track its status at the following websites:
INTERNATIONAL (PHLPOST): https://tracking.phlpost.gov.ph/
PHILIPPINES (LBC): https://www.lbcexpress.com/track/
PHILIPPINES (JRS): http://www.jrs-express.com/home/Tracking
Did not receive a tracking number? Send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Order# – Tracking Request“
- Order not found: Kindly wait for 24-72 hours for your order to reflect in the shop’s tracking system
- Order not updating: please check the pre-order schedule first before sending an email!
If your order still does not reflect nor update after 24-72 hours, kindly send me an email at email@example.com with subject line “Order # – Update Status“
Possible reasons why your order is placed on hold:
- Payment has not yet been received
- Order has not yet reflected in the queue
- Error in item production
- Order status has not yet been updated
If you have concerns regarding the status of your order, you may send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Change of Address: As long as your order status has not yet reached “On queue for shipping” you are free to request a change in address!
- Change to convention pick-up: This will depend on the convention, I am not always available for order pick ups due to luggage weight, ask me for my availability first!
Send an email with your new shipping info/pick up request to email@example.com with the subject line “Order # – Change of Address“
As long as your order status has not yet reached “Packing Orders” you are free to request an order addition!
If you want to add more to your order, you may:
- Place a new order or
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Order# – Add More“.
- I will send you a new invoice for additional order so your shipping fee won’t double (however additional charges will apply if your additional items will exceed allotted package weight)
Order cancellation is NOT allowed even for the purpose of adding items/re-ordering. Please do your best to finalize your order before check out!
If the items arrive to you damaged/broken, I will be happy to replace/refund your order!
Kindly send a picture of the damaged goods at email@example.com with the subject line “Order # – Damaged Goods” for assistance
Returned items: lack of form CN22
If this occurs, it might be due to me forgetting to attach form CN22 to your package, I will reship your item for free!
Returned items: change of address
Failure to inform me of any address change. I will not grant refunds but I will be happy to reship your items if you are willing to pay for shipping fee again
Returned items: I was not home / forgot to pick it up
Failure to receive package. I will not grant refunds, but I will be happy to reship your items if you are willing to pay for shipping fee again
Returned items: unknown reason
Reason for return is usually labelled in the package, so we will have to wait for me to receive it first. Depending on the reason, I may grant reshipment or refunds.
Once your items have been shipped, it is no longer under my jurisdiction/responsibility. I turn over the package to your chosen courier’s service, they are not my employees.
Please contact your local post office/courier branch if you suspect that your order is delayed/lost.
I will NOT reproduce/re-ship/refund lost packages as this sort of problem is no longer my fault and is out of my control.